trustees have a variety of duties they must complete according to the Probate Code.
One duty is when the trustee is required to account, but not required to submit the account for court approval. The content and presentation requirements of the account must comply according to the Probate Code.
The account must contain all of the following:
1. Statement of receipts and disbursement of principal and income
2. Statement of assets and liabilities
3. Information concerning compensation of the trustee its agents
4. Relationship of the agents to the trustee
5. Statement the recipient may petition for court review
6. Statement that claims against trustee for breach of trust may not be made after 3 years from receipt of a report or account disclosing facts giving rise to the claim
For more information visit us at: https://www.thelegacylawyers.com/
If you have any questions, feel free to comment below or contact us at 714-963-7543.
Know someone who will find this useful? Share it!