Orange County Probate Attorney: Living Trusts and Wills
ABOUT THE LEGACY
Founded in Orange County, California on December 18, 1998, The Legacy Lawyers bring peace of mind to people involved in probate, trust and conservatorship matters. Our attorneys practice throughout southern California, especially in probate courts for the counties of Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside and San Bernardino.
We navigate through all cases using a process emphasizing the following five principles:
- Maximize case value: Every case we accept has value depending on your goals. Sometimes it is based on an expected monetary gain in relation to costs. It may also involve simplifying your duties as administrator, trustee or conservator, or crafting probate court orders or settlement agreements to maximize your benefit.
- Save money: We keep costs down by working with you to manage our services. None of the other Orange County probate and trust attorneys show their clients the secrets to saving money. We do. In fact, here is a free download of 21 Secrets to Cutting Your Legal Fees in Half.
- Save time: Resolving simple probate, trust and conservatorship issues with speed and accuracy helps us stay focused on the big picture. We won’t waste time arguing over the application of basic probate rules, procedures and technicalities just because we can. That increases fees without improving your bottom line. Instead, resources are allocated to activities directed to achieving final results.
- Empower you to become part of the solution: Building a relationship with you is essential to our success as your probate attorneys. It improves confidence and trust. Having a strong front also creates opportunities for more favorable results.
- Promote informed decisions: We encourage ongoing dialogue so you can make good decisions about your case. Urgent telephone calls are immediately taken. Even non-emergency contacts are quickly returned.
over your probate, trust or conservatorship case.
If your benefactor’s wealth, home, or business is susceptible to scams, we can help with that too. Our Orange County probate attorney can stop cons, and protect your inheritance.
Complete the “CONTACT US” form on the upper right side of this page and a Orange County probate attorney will respond. If you are ready to talk to an attorney right now,
Call: (714) 963-7543.
Would you knowingly choose a surgeon who has only completed a handful of successful surgeries? Of course not. The same holds true when selecting the best probate attorney in Southern California. You want a law firm with a track record of success, and this is just what the lawyers at The Legacy Lawyers, have to offer. With years of experience in handling the most complex estate, trust and conservatorship matters such as estate fraud and trustee removal cases, our aggressive attorneys get the kind of results you expect from seasoned litigators.