Being healthy is more than just working out different muscle groups and cardio; its about living a healthy lifestyle, which includes eating the proper nutritional foods.
You can find tons of healthy recipes on Pinterest #ThankYouPinterest! Luckily, if you dont have the time to look, we found a site called Andreas Notebook where she shares recipes along with DIY, sewing, crafts, fun lists and tutorials!
Looking through her various recipes, we found Gluten Free Chicken Nuggets and yes they are delicious! You really thought we wouldnt try to make it first!
Andrea was kind enough to let us post her recipe here:
Gluten Free Chicken Nuggets
Making homemade chicken nuggets is really easy. These nuggets are gluten free but you can definitely make these with gluten!
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 15 min
Total Time: 20 min
1 lb. Chicken breast tenders (cut into 1.5 pieces)
1 cup Gluten free bread crumbs
1 Tbsp. Gluten free Italian seasoning
½ cup rice flour
- Mix bread crumbs and Italian seasoning. Add more seasoning, if desired.
- In a separate dish, lightly beat eggs together.
- Put flour in a third dish.
- Dredge chicken in the flour, then soak in the egg, then dredge in the bread crumb mixture.
- To BAKE: Preheat oven to 425. Place nuggets on lightly greased baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, turning once. Make sure chicken is cooked to 165 degrees.
- To PAN FRY: Preheat frying pan over medium high heat. Add about 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil to the pan. Once heated, place nuggets in the oil. Cook for 3-5 minutes on each side until the center temperature of the chicken is 165 degrees.
For those who are more visual, Andrea posted a video on her website: http://andreasnotebook.com/2015/02/gluten-free-chicken-nuggets.html
Want more? Check out her Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/andreapannell
And while youre at it check out ours: https://www.pinterest.com/LegacyLawyers/