- Failing to provide proper notices to the required parties and agencies
- Failing to list all of the estates assets
- Submitting an inadequate accounting
- Inadequately describing the assets to be distributed to the beneficiaries
- Failing to describe the manner in which the assets of the estate will be distributed
- Forgetting to include a statement describing all of the creditors claims activity
- Failing to submit a proposed Judgment of Final Distribution
California law has many rules and procedures that must be followed closely during a probate action. If you need assistance handling a probate case, contact The Legacy Lawyers immediately.
To set your appointment right away, please call us at: (714) 963-7543. You will not get the typical law firm feel from our office. We are different. Our systems are designed to save you time, to save you money, and to put you in control. At The Legacy Layers we are dedicated to your peace of mind.