MJD-ALL-05: Senior Consultant Job Description
Created: June 8, 2016
Functional Area: Inbound Sales
Reports to: Marketing Director
The Senior Consultant’s primary duty is to convert “shows” to “referral sources” within the perfect client lifecycle.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Convert prospective client at initial consultation (“show”) to “hire” by following sales closing script.
- Make follow-up telephone calls after initial consultation as necessary to convert from “show” to “hire.”
- Harvest prospective client personal information to assist with converting “show” to “hire” and serving client needs.
- Ensure prospective client lead information is properly entered into Agile CRM software.
- Ensure Agile is properly used and maintained.
- Maintain regular contact with “hires” during representation period to strengthen their relationship with the firm while ensuring regular payment for services.
- Send a Care Package to each client 80 days after hire.
- Obtain positive attorney and firm reviews on Google, Yelp and/or AVVO.
- Obtain favorable testimonials, suitable for use on firm’s website, testimonial booklet and marketing materials.
- Assumes Legal Assistant duties during absences.
- Prepare and deliver Weekly Sales Report to Principal.
Senior Consultants must have the ability to bond with people from all walks of life–especially those between the ages of 53 and 63. They must understand our service areas, and quickly and effectively match them with client needs. They must also have a desire to seek continuous training in the areas of sales and client relations. They must have the ability to use telephone and computer systems, including cloud based platforms. They will do what they do so well that people can’t help telling others about our firm.
This Make-You-Happy Job Description insures that all Legal Assistants meet or exceed client expectations. They must perform as directed using this description, operational instructions, and training unless they find it no longer meets or exceeds client expectations. If that happens, they must take care of the client’s needs first. Then, draft and deliver any proposed job description modifications to the Senior Consultant.
Apply to this position