Every year, our firm grants a $1,000 scholarship to the U.S. college student who creates the best video essay that explains the role of probate litigators in resolving problems between two litigants claiming an interest in the same estate.
Our Scholarship Aims To Accomplish Three Goals:
- Provide financial aid to a college student
- Encourage students to explore the role probate litigators play in challenging a provision of the Last Will and Testament, a codicil to the Last Will and Testament, the appointment of the personal representative, or the entire contents of the Last Will and Testament.
- Inspire students to pursue a career in any legal field.
How To Enter:
- Record a one- to two-minute video explaining how that explains the role of probate litigators in resolving problems between two litigants claiming an interest in the same estate.
- Applicants should use plain English.
- Publish the video to your YouTube channel
- Title the video The Legacy Lawyers Scholarship and Include this link https://www.thelegacylawyers.com/scholarship-for-college-students in the description.
- Share your video on our Facebook page and on your own Facebook page.
- OR submit an 1,000 – 1,500 word essay explaining how lawyers make the world a safer place to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All submissions are due by August 15th each year but applications are accepted year round. The winner will be chosen and notified in August of each year.