Our Trust Attorneys are involved in a variety of trust matters. They are experienced at saving you time and money. For a free consultation call (714) 963-7543.
- Estate Plan – Trust Attorneys may create your estate plan, which usually includes a trust(s), will(s), advance medical directive, power of attorney for property management and the nomination of a guardian or conservator (should the need arise).
- Trust Administration – Trustees have a legal duty to administer trusts pursuant to their terms and rules of law. They also have the right to hire a Trust Attorneys to assist them with those tasks.
- Trustee Removal and Replacement – Trustees that fail to properly administer trusts or to uphold their fiduciary duties may be removed and replaced. Trust Attorneys can assist in removing bad trustees.
- Trustee Defense – Trust Attorneys may also be retained by Trustees to defend themselves against unreasonable demands, attacks and surcharges.
- Trust Contest – Trust Attorney are often retained by surviving spouses, children, other family members and friends to contest the validity of a trust that does not reflect the decedent’s actual intent. It usually invloves undue influence, deminished mental capacity and minipulation.
- Trust Accounting – Trustees should provide accounting of assets, debts, income and liabilities to all beneficiaries. Trust Attorney can help in preparing and defending an accounting. They may also be retained by beneficiaries to object to an accounting.
Our Trust Attorneys are here for you.
Call: (714) 963-7543.