Our Living Trust Attorneys are involved in a variety of trust matters. They are experienced at saving you time and money. For a free consultation call (714) 963-7543.
- They Create Estate Plans – Living Trust Attorneys may create your estate plan, which usually includes a trust(s), will(s), advance medical directive, power of attorney for property management and the nomination of a guardian or conservator (should the need arise).
- They Help With Trust Administration – Trustees have a legal duty to administer trusts pursuant to their terms and rules of law. They also have the right to hire Living Trust Attorneys to assist them with those tasks.
- They Removal and Replacement Bad Trustees – Trustees that fail to properly administer trusts or to uphold their fiduciary duties may be removed and replaced. Living Trust Attorneys can assist in removing bad trustees.
- They Defend Trustees – Living Trust Attorneys may also be retained by Trustees to defend themselves against unreasonable demands, attacks and surcharges.
- They Prosecute and Defend Trust Contests – Living Trust Attorney are often retained by surviving spouses, children, other family members and friends to contest the validity of a trust that does not reflect the decedent’s actual intent. It usually invloves undue influence, deminished mental capacity and minipulation.
- They Assist With Trust Accounting – Trustees should provide accounting of assets, debts, income and liabilities to all beneficiaries. Living Trust Attorneys can help in preparing and defending an accounting. They may also be retained by beneficiaries to object to an accounting.
Our Living Trust Attorneys are always here for you,
Call us Today: (714) 963-7543