- If the co-trustees are not on the same page about managing the trust, it can result in the assets being mismanaged or neglected entirely
- Beneficiaries are unlikely to receive their inheritance in a timely matter
- The trust accounting may be delayed or inaccurate when the co-trustees fail to work together
- Beneficiaries will not receive communication regarding what is going on with the trust administration
- Trust assets may be wasted if the trust is not effectively and efficiently administered
When your inheritance is at stake, dont delay in seeking the advice and guidance you need. The Legacy Lawyers have assisted numerous clients in the same situation as you. Contact us at (714) 963-7543 to schedule your no-cost consultation. We will walk you through your trust litigation matter step by step. At The Legacy Lawyers we are dedicated to your peace of mind.