At Home Exercises:
- Push-ups Too easy? Try Spiderman Push-ups
- Squats Not that hard? Try Squat Jumps
- Lunges Too boring? Try using a couple of weights
- Plank Not hurting your core enough? Try Slide Plank
- Run in place Not in pain yet? Try High Jumps or a Marathon
Not sweating at all? Well then youre in better shape than the rest of us & we determined you are most likely to survive if you were in a horror movie.
Now, for the list we promised.
Top Classic Horror Movies That Scared Us:
- The Exorcist (1973)
- 13 Ghosts (1960)
- Psycho (1960)
- Rosemarys Baby (1968)
- Night of the Living Dead (1968)
Moral of the story: If you find yourself in or around anything that feels like a horror story situation just get out I know common sense.
For more information visit us at: https://www.thelegacylawyers.com/
If you have any questions, feel free to comment below or contact us at 714-963-7543.
Know someone who will find this useful? Click the Share button below!