- Placing a mortgage on real estate
- Selling real property
- Executing a waiver or disclaimer on behalf of the decedents estate
- Selling or other significant changes to the decedents business
- Conveying property pursuant to a contract signed by the decedent will living
- Distribution of any trust assets after the period for filing creditors claims has ended
If you have been appointed to administer a trust, you dont have to go through this alone. We will do most of the heavy lifting and maintain an open line of communication throughout the entire process. Are you ready to enter the fee agreement? Call The Legacy Lawyers today if you have any questions: (714) 963-7543.