The $250 Peace of Mind Guarantee
We are 99% certain you will appreciate our guiding values. They are one reason our client satisfaction ratings are so high. As a Top Rated firm we take pride in making sure that you are 100% happy with our services. To back it up, we are offering $250 to any client who lacks the peace of mind that comes from hiring the right probate lawyers. If after 60 days you don't feel like we are the right firm for your case, we'll give you $250.
The Legacy Lawyers was built from the ground up by practicing law right:
We are solution oriented: Filling out forms, identifying legal issues and developing favorable fact patterns are easy. Solving problems without burning through your inheritance is what separates us from other probate attorneys. We break problems into small pieces, evaluate them individually, and look for opportunities for resolution.
We are responsive: We encourage ongoing dialogue so you can make educated decisions about your case each step of the way. We return all telephone calls within 24 business hours. We believe effective communication is the best way to achieve your goals and objectives.
Our fees are reasonable: Most of our clients cannot afford to hire attorneys. They do it out of necessity. We are committed to managing your case with efficiency to keep costs down. Everyone in our firm follows the same maxim: bill your time as you would want others billing you.
We care about our clients: Bulding relationships with clients is essential to our success as probate attorneys. It not only binds us together to form a strong front, but helps create opportunities for favorable resolutions. You won't be an annoymous file number with us.
We prioritize legal tasks: Taking care of the small stuff with speed and accuracy, helps us stay focus on the things that really matter. We don't fight over insignificant rules, procedures and technicalities. That only increases fees without improving the bottom line. We would rather allocate our time doing the things that get final results.
Don't lose any more time, money or sleep over
an estate problem in Southern California
We represent clients from around the world that are involved in Southern California court cases for the counties of Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino.
Our firm of respected will, trust, estate and probate lawyers is ready to help. If you have a probate question, or need representation, call us right now at (714) 963-7543.
If your benefactor’s wealth, home, or business is susceptible scams, the Legacy Lawyers can help with that too. We are your direct source for legal information, quality representation and quick action. We stop cons, and put your inheritance back in your pocket.
If you fill out the Free Case Review form on this page, one of our experienced probate attorneys will respond with information. If you are ready to talk to an attorney right now, call us at (714) 963-7543.
Conservatorships, trustee fee issues, family trust administration, last wills, probate and other estate matters often involve sensitive, complex issues - but with the right legal advice, they don't have to consume your thoughts. If you are struggling with a conservatorship, will, trust or estate matter in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside or San Bernardino County, we can help.
Download Our FREE Book, "STEALING HOME - A Con's Guide to
Inheritance Theft" right now. We feel so strongly about the information it provides
that we want all Southern California residents to get a copy for no cost or obligation.
How Can the Right Southern California Trust and Estate Attorney Help?
You may have never worked with a trust and estate attorney, or you may have had problems with one in the past. So why trust your family's legacy to The Legacy Lawyers?
- You're the Trustee of your parents' trust and need guidance: Fulfilling the role of successor trustee can be overwhelming. You immediately assume certain duties and responsibilities, but don't know what they are or how to carried them out. We can help you understand your trustee duties and responsibilities, and show you how to serve your loved one's legacy competently while limiting your exposure to personal liability.
- You want to remove a Trustee, but don't know how: Trustees that refuse to act in the best interest of trust beneficiaries should be removed without delay. Renegade trustees not only waste trust resources, they ignore the decedent’s last wishes. Removing them is the best way to protect the current trust and to recover any stolen assets - but you must act quickly.
- You need help setting up a conservatorship: Loved ones that lose the ability to provide for their own care, may benefit from conservatorships. Judges decide if proposed conservatees need conservators to manage their personal care and finances. If you are seeking a conservatorship, it is usually best to retain the services of an experienced conservatorship lawyer.
- You are dealing with a case of estate fraud: Is an executor using probate estate assets for their own self-interest? Fraud like this may involve the theft of a large sum of money, or in smaller increments over a period of time. If you believe that an executor has mishandled estate property, investments or other assets, hire the probate attorney who wrote the book on inheritance theft.
- You want to contest a suspicious trust: If you have probable cause to believe that the signature on your benefactor's trust is a forgery, you can challenge its validity. A trust procured by duress or undue influence, or signed when your benefactor lacked the mental capacity to understand its contents or effect may also be contested. Act fast.
- You need to set up an estate plan but don't know where to start: To minimize the risk of an estate or trust fraud, make estate planning decisions with the advice and counsel of attorneys who are in the trenches dealing with these issues head-on. Our plans will minimize estate taxes and protect your family. Your estate plan includes a consultation with one of our skilled attorneys, a complete trust, pour-over will, financial power of attorney and medical power of attorney.
- You need to protect a minor with a guardianship: The Legacy Lawyers are seasoned guardianship lawyers. Their experiences range from simple uncontested appointments of guardians to complex international battles between family members.
- You need help with a suspected case of elder abuse: Relatives are usually at a loss when it comes to preventing or stopping elder abuse. Our attorneys can help you stop elder neglect, physical, emotional or financial abuse, and hold the guilty party accountable.
Lastly, if you trusted your estate to another Southern California attorney and now find yourself in a complicated situation that keeps getting worse - contact us immediately. We have a reputation in Los Angeles, San Diego, Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties for creatively solving complex conservatorship, trust, estate, will, guardianship, and other probate matters. With our in-depth knowledge of the law and aggressive litigation style, we embrace complex cases and welcome the opportunity to solve problems - skills that can save you money and restore your peace of mind.
Peace of mind in 60 days- that's The Legacy Lawyer's guarantee.
Please contact us today by filling out our online contact form or calling us at 1.714.963.7543.